Sedres Cooperative Training Program
A limited number of students are accepted according to the plans and budgets approved by the company and according to the ability of the department to host the students to provide the required work and supervision tasks, provided that they have the following conditions:
- The student has completed six (6) University College.
- The student’s major specialization should be relevant to the company’s operating areas.
- 3-Working & Management capabilities for handling any size of project in territory.
- The student has a cumulative average of not less than (2.0) of the total (4.0) points or (2.5) of the total (5.0) points or equivalent.
- When the conditions are met, priority is given to residents of Jubail Industrial City where the company does not provide housing allowance
Joined Program Procedures:
- Photo Official academic documents for the university or college.
- Determine the student’s bank account number and IBAN number.
- blood type.
- Presenting the national identity card, driver’s license and driving license. Students who
- use unlisted vehicles must bring a letter of authorization from the owner of the vehicle to allow them to drive.
- Four (4) recent photographs
Features of the Program:
A monthly salary essential:
1500 SR (Thousand and Five
SR 500 For Each Calendar Month
For 6 Months
Required fields: (Select One)
Systems / Information
Stay in touch with Sedres Updates?
Sign Up For Newsletter